Thursday, December 3, 2020

2020 November Dividend Report

 One more month in books and we are almost at the end of the year. What a strange year, no one  expected  to be this kind of year with pandemic and huge fall in stock market and rise again.

I have received $543 in dividends for the month of November ,Almost like $17 every day of the month.

Compared to previous November its up 21% .Slowly more months are crossing the threshold of $500 .

So far out of the 11 months  6 months crossed  500 and 3 months crossed 1000 in dividends.






For this month T  and AAPL are the biggest payers for me.

2020 Dividend Goals: 

 I had a goal of 11k in dividends received  and with this month payments I received  7.4k in dividends . 
For December I need to receive 3600 in dividends  ,for comparison last year I received  2.6K dividends in December 2019   I need 33% increase over  last year.


How did you Guys do for November?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate