Friday, January 19, 2018

2018 GOALS

Its little late,but i want to set my Goals for 2018.
These are not just financial goals.I am including Some other Development Goals.
One of My top Priority is Getting in Shape.As part of this i am including physical Goals.

GYM: 120 workouts
Last year in November as part of Groupon deal i started going to Gym,I did 12 Workouts in 2 months.This Year i am planning to get to 10 Workouts a Month.
My Fitbit Average for last year is 5.8K steps a day,would like to Bump it up to 9K steps a day.


Investment : Maxout Both 401k and Roth IRA.
Last year i was able to max out Roth IRA,but came up short on 401K due to Calculation issues. It will be interesting this year ,as i will be closing my house next month Hopefully.Still trying to MaxOut.


Courses: Finish a Course from open course or coursera. I will be picking up the course soon .I would like to invest in myself and maybe if posisbl

Dividends : I am setting up a Goal of 9K Dividends in All my accounts.Starting from this year i will include my Retirement Accounts Also.If i include all Accounts in 2017 i was at 7.3K in dividends.

Website Views: In 2017 i was able to attract close 5K total Views.Maybe we will double it this year.


What do you Guys think.

2 comments:

  1. Nice set of goals. Maxing out retirement accounts is awesome. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dividendgeek,
    Hoping to achieve all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Translate