Thursday, July 12, 2018

JULY BUY I -PRU

With new Quarter started ,i tried to max my roth ira and with today's funds ,i maxed the contribution.I was trying to find stocks to  invest the funds, Lot of Names  were considered like ED,XCEL,FAST and finally decided to buy PRU. I saw the buy on one other DGI blogger .

After some reading  i initiated  position in this company.This is a new position for me .

I picked up 16 shares of PRU at 95.39 including the commision of 4.95 for a total of $1526.17. Currently yield is 3.77   . This will add another $57.6 to my annual Fund.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. PRU - not a choice I was expecting! But the company has a nice yield, low ratio, so I can understand why it popped on your screener. Best of luck with the purchase.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete

Translate