Sunday, May 21, 2017

Loyal3 stock transfer

With loyal3 moving to premium model,I decided to  move bigger positions to my main trading account and close minor positions.

With that being said I started the process on may 5th and finally showed up in my account on may 19th ,it took close to 14 days.

Its missing the price paid so far.Need to follow up with Loyal3/Scottrade to resolve the issue.

Following are the shares transfered.

22 shares of KO.

22 Shares of DIS.

16 shares of MSFT.

17 Shares of WMT.

This should reduce the number of accounts to monitor by 2.

So where are you guys moving from loyal3.

 

7 comments:

  1. I'm also curious to hear where people with Loyal3 accounts are moving to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had loyal 3. Only have sharebuilder and USAA only have mutual funds through USAA. Of course started long before these others came online

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister in law was with L3 and is doing nothing for the time being though she mentioned Robinhood getting her business eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had loyal3 for following reasons earlier they used let us buy stocks using credit cards and they had few IPOs where we had good chance to make some money

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i saw some move to robinhood,others to their main account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have robinhood,but decided to transfer them to scottrade as its the bigger account.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moved to Stockpile, I like it so far. With the following invite, they give you $5 stock for free, too: http://mbsy.co/hmr6v

    ReplyDelete

Translate