Wednesday, June 21, 2017

401K Buys VTMGX,PABGX

I have 2 buy periods in my 401K plan, this is the second buys for this month.

I initiated  positions in 2 new funds PABGX and VTMGX.With that mentioned,here are buys for this period.

  • $230 worth of VFIAX.

  • $78 worth of VIMAX,PABGX.

  • $156 worth of VSIAX.

  • $234 worth of VTMGX.


 

In addition to these i added 3 shares of BBL to average down my share price from high 40s.

A total of 890 dollars was invested during this time period.

So what are you guys buying now.

2 comments:

  1. For me it's always Vanguard funds. I don't have an awesome investment strategy. Its boring. I keep getting the same mutual funds again and again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like vangaurd too, just picked pabgx for growth

    ReplyDelete

Translate