Friday, May 4, 2018

May Buys -AT&T(T)&GILD

Market being so volatile presented so many buying opportunities.I have decided to average down on AT&T stock,and so I bought 18 shares of ATT @32.80 for a total for $590. with i will have 102 shares of T in my account.
This will add another $36 to my annual fund.


Another average down i did was on Gild,bought 2 shares of GILD at 67.13

This will add another $4.56 to my annual Fund.

KMB,PG are on my list of Stocks .
PG I already own some shares at higher price ,maybe time to average them down.
KMB has been on my radar for long time,looking for entry position into it.

7 comments:

  1. Nice buys, own both companies myself. There are a lot of options out there right and T ranks among the top choices for me. With GILD I’m more in ‘holding territory’ right now after the recent earnings.
    Nice buys never the less!

    DI

    ReplyDelete
  2. T is almost at full position for me also,now if it falls down 28 then i will add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the addition of T here. I have been thinking about adding to my position as well. I am not knowledgeable about GILD but I am sure it is a good addition as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pickup of AT&T after the price fell. Solid income added right there!

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like T also,but i think i will hold on T unless it drops less than 30.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bert,i see you added PEP,thinking of joining you guys in pep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought PEP last month myself. It’s such a nice company to own. Their dividend growth rates and payout ratio look very promising. I like how you’re focusing on the job!

    Good luck with investing.

    ReplyDelete

Translate