Thursday, June 21, 2018

BUY -SBUX

This month of June is becoming a busy month for me with new funds investing and  quite a bit of Buy activity.With SBUX dropping more than 10% ,i bought  23 shares of SBUX  to reduce average cost of the share.It was not big position in my account .Earlier i had 26 shares of SBUX at average price of $57.22 .

23 shares at $51.2 for a total of 1179. SBUX recently increased their dividend from 0.30 to 0.36  for an increase of 20%. With the New purchase i will add another $33.12 to my Annual Fund.

I have noticed one other dividend investor loading up on SBUX.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Desi,

    Nice pickup and thanks for the mention. Great minds think alike! A few dollars shouldn't make a big difference in the long run as long as we are buying solid companies. I think SBUX will be around for a LONG time. It's great to lower you cost basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was a great addition here. With the recent drop in price I have been considering starting a position but I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick up with SBUX. I think that sell off was way overdone and SBUX still seems like a stock with a long runway in front of it in terms of international growth. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i thought this was my chance to average it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be monitoring it again see if there is another drop.

    ReplyDelete

Translate