Friday, July 19, 2019

Recent Transactions

This week i made the following additions and subtractions to my account.

Buys:

7/15 1 Share of MO purchased $48.95

7/16 1 Share of WFC purchased at 45.70.

7/19 15 Shares of ABBV at $68.8 . This will bring total shares to 52 in my account . With this purchase i maxed out Roth IRA. This stock is the pick of DGI community now 1.

All these purchases will add another $69 in dividends to my account.

I will pause Buying for few weeks ,to get things in order.

 

6 comments:

  1. Desi -

    MASSIVE MOVES! Talk about a great addition to the dividend income going forward. Looking forward to seeing your dividend income pop!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions. I recently added to my MO position as well. I have been looking at AbbVie but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. These purchases made a nice impact on your PADI. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice moves,i think i will add MO if it stays in the same price range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lanny,its will help in reinvesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. been buying MO recently havent added to ABBV in a bit but plan on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta like abbv with that divi, hope that yield holds! May add to that position sometime, just barely in the black still on it.

    Regards,
    Divcome

    ReplyDelete

Translate