Tuesday, August 6, 2019

July 2019 Dividend Report

Summer is brutal here in texas most of the days averaging above 90F ,Month 7  in books,It seems the clock is running too fast . My oldest son just turned 8 this month . I have received dividend income from 19 different companies . Total Dividends received is $363.90 .Compared to last year this was an increase of 6%.  

July Dividend

Some of the 401k investing is showing up in the form of BHYIX.

My july month dividend income has shown growth over the last 5 years .

july yearly

Most of the new funds are going into 401k  and trying to make extra mortgage payments. Some of the extra mortgage payments are done using plastiq.These earn me extra credit card rewards .

Dividend Hikes:

Two of the companies in my portfolio announced dividend increases.

HSY & UNP  these  increases add another $23 to my annual fund.This is almost like purchasing 11 new shares of T.

I hope everyone has a good July income from dividends.

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Good job. You are moving in the right direction. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DH,yeah since buying the house ,no more extra $$$ for stocks.Just dividend reinvestment mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Keep up the good work. Love to see that growth over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LD,it would be great if I got 400 next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work. Don't remind me about how fast time flies. I see it with my own child. No longer a baby :( but all good. Looks like you have some good high yielding plays sending you cash last month. Nice to see we share a handful of names too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the excellent month, those are some nice and diversified companies in the portfolio, great work!

    Regards,
    Divcome

    ReplyDelete

Translate