Friday, February 5, 2021

2021 January Dividend Report

 2021 Already began and one month Gone. Slowly Life returning to normality and its  time for one more dividend report. After many  reports of  income increase reports ,this one will be a decrease compared to last January report. This month i received $355 .85 in dividends which is $15 less than Jan 2020 income. One new Name in Jan 2021 report compared to 2020 is CINF.





Dividends Cut: Dividend Cuts  from last year  are still  big impact on this month report ,as you can see  it reduced my dividends by $70. Hoping to see if DIS will resume their dividends some time this year.




Dividend/Options Income : This Year i would like to keep my Goal of 2020 of 11k and will see if i can  achieve the Goal. I Started doing  covered calls last year and it brought be me some income, I didn't include that one dividends. 

I will be adding some funds and buying some  stocks ,but i am hoping to get closer  to 11k goal  either with dividend increases or  401k buys that happen twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate